We are only accepting food donations by the case, not by individual cans, to minimize sorting demands. Here's how to donate food by the case:
- Click here to see what food items are still needed.
- Run a bulk food drive or place a bulk order with a local grocery store.
- Schedule a time to have the food delivered directly to the church or schedule a pick up time (please see pick up/delivery instructions below).
GIFT CARD DONATIONS
We are only providing gift cards in the hampers this year to minimize toy sorting demands. Here's how to donate gift cards:
- Click here to see what gift cards are still required.
- Purchase the required gift cards. Please attach the activation receipts to the cards.
- Schedule a time to have the gift cards dropped off at the church or schedule a pick up time (please see pick up/delivery instructions below).
Please Note: Gift cards are not tax-receiptable.
Monetary donations are accepted and tax receipted. The funds will be used to buy food and gift cards. There are several ways to donate:
- Cheques | Make it out to Unionville Alliance Church and indicate "Hampers of Hope" on the memo line. You can mail it in or drop them off in the lock box located outside the office doors (Mail to: Unionville Alliance Church, 4898 16th Avenue, Markham, ON L3R 0K6).
- E-transfers | Email funds to email@example.com through your bank, indicating "Hampers of Hope" in the memo box.
- Online | Use your credit card to donate funds here, indicating "Hampers of Hope" in the memo box.
TAX RECEIPTS: Tax receipts will be sent out for donations of a minimum of $25. Gift cards are not tax-receiptable. Please provide your mailing address in the note/memo/message line to receive a tax receipt.
DELIVERY AND PICK UP INSTRUCTIONS
All donations must be at the church by Wednesday, December 14th.
Unionville Alliance Church
DELIVERIES AND DROP OFFS
Please schedule donation deliveries and drop offs at the church during the following times:
- Sunday, December 11th, 11:15 AM-1:00PM
- Monday, December 12th, 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM
- Tuesday, December 13th, 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM
- Wednesday, December 14th, 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM
If you need to schedule a drop off outside of the above hours, email Russell Foy at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
If you need to schedule a pick-up, email Russell Foy at email@example.com to make arrangements.
SIGN UP TO DONATE BELOW:
WHAT DO WE STILL NEED?
Click the button below to see the full list of what items we're still asking for. This list is kept up to date as people sign up to meet the donation needs.