“Not a whisper of true prayer is ever lost. The longer is waits, the larger it becomes.” -- A.B. Simpson - Founder of the Christian and Missionary Alliance
“Seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.” Matthew 6:33
C&MA Vision Prayer
O God, with all our hearts, we long for You. Come, transform us to be Christ-centered, Spirit-empowered, Mission-focused people, multiplying disciples everywhere.
At Unionville Alliance Church we believe that as followers of Jesus, prayer is central to our lives, and that it is essential for us to integrate prayer into every aspect of our ministries.
When we think about the life of Jesus, and following Him, there are many remarkable things to consider: His great compassion and love for people, His wisdom as a teacher, the sacrifice He made on our behalf. What stood out to the first followers of Jesus was His life of prayer. The gospel of Luke records that “Jesus was praying in a certain place, and when He finished, one of His disciples said to Him, ‘Lord, teach us to pray, as John taught his disciples.’” (Luke 11:1) The way Jesus engaged His Heavenly Father in prayer was so compelling that His followers wanted that kind of experience with God.
“My house shall be called a house of prayer for all the nations.” Mark 11:17
God wants Unionville Alliance Church to be a house of prayer – a place of worship for Him, where people may be encouraged to meet with Him and grow in relationship with Him. The following are ways you can join us in prayer:
- Sunday Morning Prayer to pray for the service at 9:30 am in the Prayer Room (in the office area)
- Our Prayer Team is available each Sunday after service, at the front, if you would like the opportunity to pray, with someone, for yourself or another
- Prayer requests - email us at email@example.com to place prayer requests in the bulletin or to be prayed for by our PrayerLine subscribers
- Life Groups - members of Unionville Alliance Church pray for each other within our Life Groups
- Morning Prayer - Wednesdays at 6:00 a.m. in the Prayer Room
- Praise & Prayer Nights - happens periodically through the year
- Nehemiah Prayer Wall - every month we gather together to pray for our churches, our community, and our nation
- Subscribe to our PrayerLine and receive an update by email of prayer requests.