DO YOU NEED SOME CHRISTMAS CHEER?
Every year, Unionville Alliance Church gives back with the help of many volunteers and donations from our congregation, corporate sponsors and other community groups. We strive to provide families in need from the Markham, Stouffville and Richmond Hill area with a little gift to help them celebrate the Christmas season.
COVID-19 Program Update:
Our operations are limited and our hampers will look a little different this year in an effort to keep you, your families and our community safe. Here's what you can expect:
- Each hamper will contain enough food for 2-3 days and a Christmas meal, including a turkey. There will be no toys or gifts this year, however we hope to be able to provide your family with gift cards so that you can treat yourself and your kids.
- Your hampers will be available for curbside pick up, where our volunteers will load the hampers directly into your car. We will inform you when your hamper will be ready for pick up. The pick up times are on Friday, December 18th: 10:00 am-12:00 pm, 1:30-3:00 pm, or 5:30-7:00 pm.
- If you are a Master's Pantry client, your curbside pick up times will be on Saturday, December 19th. Pantry 1 clients from 9:30-11:00 am and Pantry 2 clients from 11:30 am-1:00 pm. Please note that we will continue to honour pre-existing delivery arrangements.
Am I eligible to receive a Christmas hamper?
- You must be a resident of Markham, Stouffville or Richmond Hill.
- You must NOT be already receiving a hamper from another church or agency. Please note that we will be cross referencing with other agencies to ensure everyone only receives one hamper.
If this is you, we'd love to bless you. Please fill out the form below to apply to receive a hamper. After we receive your application, we will be contacting you with further details.