We're hoping to open on October 4, 2020!
We are pleased to announce that we looking to open Sunday Worship service for in person attendance. Your well-being is important to us, and we will be following strict health & safety protocols to ensure that everyone can come to worship with a peace of mind that we are doing everything in our power to minimize the risk.
We need your help!
If you are willing, please fill out the form below and we will be in touch to discuss further details. It is by no means a commitment if you decide that the job is not for you. We want to respect everyone's wishes and we do NOT want you to feel pressured to be in a position that makes you uncomfortable or anxious.
All individuals on the premises must adhere to the following requirements:
- Check-in before entering the premises, leaving us your name and contact information
- Please note that under 18 years old also need to register, and are required to stay with their parents
- Keep a distance of 2 meters between all persons as much as possible
- Bring your personal mask as you are required to wear them indoors
Please stay home if you have:
- Flu like symptoms (i.e. cough, fever, runny nose)
- Travelled outside the country in the last 14 days
- Had close contact with anyone with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19
Are you a senior?
We recommend for members that are 70+ years old and/or have chronic medical conditions (see list), to continue attending our services online at this time.
Health & safety protocols:
- Signage and required physical distancing measures are in place
- Observe and obey signs and restricted areas
- Increased daily sanitation of frequently touched surface, such as door handles
- Wash your hands regularly. Especially after coughing, sneezing, blowing nose, using the bathroom, and touching potentially contaminated surfaces. Alcohol based hand sanitizer is being made available as a substitute where soap and water are not readily available.
- Refrain from loud singing and loud speaking
- Coffee, tea, water and other refreshments will not be served
- A collection box is available at the doors for tithes and offerings
Physical distancing measures:
- Only gather in the designated rooms, maintaining the proper physical distance
- Use clearly marked entrances and exits to allow for proper flow of traffic
- Use clearly marked pews as those marked/roped off are off limits
- Do not gather and socialize in the lobby, please leave the building promptly
- Refrain from hugs, kisses, and shaking hands. Show love for one another in less physical ways. E.g. smile with your eyes, wave, hand over the heart.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.