WE'RE OPEN ON SUNDAYS!
Be sure to register each individual in your household that plans to attend our in-person Worship Service, including children. Registrations will open every Tuesday prior to the Sunday Service.
We are pleased to announce that our government is now allowing up to 30% of our building capacity to attend our Sunday Worship service in person. Your well-being is important to us, and we will be following strict health & safety protocols to ensure that you can come to worship with a peace of mind that we are doing everything in our power to minimize the risk. We are continuing to host online services for those more comfortable with staying at home.
If you plan to attend in person, you will be required pre-register online every week and arrive 20 minutes early to allow time to check-in. Please note that all members, including children, are required to pre-register and adhere to the following protocols:
We can't wait to see you!
ALL INDIVIDUALS ON THE PREMISES MUST ADHERE TO THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
- Check-in before entering the premises, leaving us your name and contact information
- Please note that under 18 years old also need to register, and are required to stay with their parents
- Keep a distance of 2 meters between all persons as much as possible
- Bring your personal mask as you are required to wear them indoors
Please stay home if you have any:
- Flu like symptoms (i.e. cough, fever, runny nose)
- Have travelled outside the country in the last 14 days
- Have had close contact with anyone with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19
ARE YOU A SENIOR?
We recommend for members that are 70+ years old and/or have chronic medical conditions (see list), to continue attending our services online at this time.
WHAT ABOUT CHILDREN?
HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS
- Signage and required physical distancing measures are in place
- Observe and obey signs and restricted areas
- Increased daily sanitation of frequently touched surface, such as door handles
- Wash your hands regularly. Especially after coughing, sneezing, blowing nose, using the bathroom, and touching potentially contaminated surfaces. Alcohol based hand sanitizer is being made available as a substitute where soap and water are not readily available.
- Refrain from loud singing and loud speaking
- Coffee, tea, water and other refreshments will not be served
- A collection box is available at the doors for tithes and offerings
PHYSICAL DISTANCING MEASURES
- Only gather in the designated rooms, maintaining the proper physical distance
- Use clearly marked entrances and exits to allow for proper flow of traffic
- Use clearly marked pews as those marked/roped off are off limits
- Do not gather and socialize in the lobby, please leave the building promptly
- Refrain from hugs, kisses, and shaking hands. Show love for one another in less physical ways. E.g. smile with your eyes, wave, hand over the heart.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.