Our Hampers of Hope program strives to give to families in need in the Markham, Stouffville and Richmond Hill area for the Christmas season.
All other costs are covered by the church with the help of many volunteers from our congregation, other community groups, and corporate sponsor employees donating their time.
The volunteer tasks are as follows:
- Sorting donations
- Packing gifts and hampers
- Loading cars for deliveries
- Delivering hampers
- Setting up/Cleaning up
See Frequently Asked Questions regarding children and teenagers who want to volunteer.
Donation opportunities are as follows:
- Run a toy and/or food drive. Drop off the collected goods during the designated Drop Off Times.
- Preferred adult and teen gifts. Please attach a gift card to a box of chocolates or biscuits making it easier to process.
- Place a bulk order with a local grocery store. Please indicate which item off the provided list of needed items and have it delivered directly to the church.
- Monetary donations are accepted and tax receipted. The funds will be used to buy food and gift cards. Please make a cheque out to Unionville Alliance Church and indicate Master's Pantry on the memo line.
If you would like the opportunity to make a difference in your community this Christmas, register below.
DONATION DROP OFF TIMES:
Mondays - Thursdays 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Fridays 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
Please drop off donations by December 16th.
If you need to schedule a pick-up or a drop off outside of the designated times, email Russell Foy at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.