THANK YOU FOR YOUR GENEROSITY
At Unionville Alliance Church, we want to worship God by responding in faith and obedience to his call. Your generosity helps to touch lives through Jesus in our ministries, our community and global community.
WAYS TO GIVE
- Operating Fund = covers all our organizational and congregational needs, including program costs, utilities and salaries.
- Community Care Fund = goes toward our Master's Pantry (food bank and free store) and Community Care (financial aid for those in need)
- Missions Fund = goes toward all mission areas, locally and abroad
- Capital Fund = goes toward building maintenance, renovations, and upgrades
- Other periodic needs that arise from time to time (i.e. Hampers of Hope program, Summer Camp Scholarships, etc)
Your donations will receive a tax receipt via mail in February.
"Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this," says the LORD Almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it."
MALACHI 3:10 (NIV)