THANK YOU FOR YOUR GENEROSITY
At Unionville Alliance Church, we want to worship God by responding in faith and obedience to his call. Your generosity helps to touch lives through Jesus in our ministries, our community and global community.
Due to the pandemic, we are unable to meet in-person on Sunday mornings and therefore unable to pass around the offering plate. During this time, we encourage you to give through other means online. However, if you wish to continue to use your giving envelopes, we recommend you donate with cheques only and mail them directly to the church.
WAYS TO GIVE
NEW! E-Transfers are now available!
HOW DO I DO AN E-TRANSFER?
If you manage your bank accounts online, you can also make donations by using Interac e-transfers (EFT).
Set up Unionville Alliance Church as an e-transfer recipient:
- Go the the field "Select Recipient"
- Click "Add a contact"
- Enter Unionville Alliance Church as the contact name, and use the email address email@example.com
- Click "Continue"
*Some banks will ask you to verify your identity. If asked, select your contact method [either by text or phone] where they will send you a verification code. Click on "Send code" and select "next". When you receive the verification code, enter it and select "Next". Your new contact has been added.
To make a donation with Interac e-transfer:
- Choose an account from which to transfer your donation.
- Select the recipient Unionville Alliance Church.
- Enter your donation amount and the date of transfer.
- Indicate in the message box your fund designation(s) with amount(s) (e.g. operating $200) and your giving envelope number (e.g. #10).
- Hit "Send".
A security question and password is not required as this transfer will be directly deposited into Unionville Alliance Church's bank account. It will display your name in the transaction.
The money received by e-transfer will be recorded and added to the other methods of donation for tax receipt purposes.
- Operating Fund = covers all our organizational and congregational needs, including program costs, utilities and salaries.
- Community Care Fund = goes toward our Master's Pantry (food bank and free store) and Community Care (financial aid for those in need)
- Missions Fund = goes toward all mission areas, locally and abroad
- Other periodic needs that arise from time to time (i.e. Capital Fund, Hampers of Hope program, Kids Kapers Scholarships, etc)
Your donations will receive a tax receipt via mail in February.
"Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this," says the LORD Almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it."
MALACHI 3:10 (NIV)