At Unionville Alliance Church, we believe that giving donations to our ministries, our community and abroad is an act of worship. We acknowledge that all we are and all that we have comes from God (James 1:17). We recognize God as the ultimate owner of all things, and we put Him first in our finances (Proverbs 3:9-10). We strive to learn to give on God's terms, and as we do so, we discover the blessing of stepping out in faith and obedience (Malachi 3:9, 10; Luke 6:38).
Every Sunday during our worship service, we offer everyone the opportunity to give to further the kingdom of God through the ministries of Unionville Alliance Church. If you are new to Unionville Alliance Church or are visiting, please do not feel pressured to give.
Year-end giving: Please note that donations must be given in-person, online or mailed before December 31st, 2019 in order to be credited as tax deductible for 2019.
Operating Fund = our general fund and covers all our operating expenses
Community Care Fund = goes towards our Master's Pantry (food bank and free store) and Community Care program (financial aid for those in need)
Missions Fund = goes toward all mission areas, locally and abroad
There may be other periodic needs that arise (i.e. Capitol Fund, Hampers of Hope program, Kids Kapers Scholarships, etc)
Ways to Give
Each gift will be credited to your charitable donation account, and a receipt will be issued in February of each year for the donations received in the previous year. This program is run through our church Finance Department, and stringent confidentiality procedures are maintained.
If you have any questions, please contact Tammy at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 905-477-1104 x 203 on MONDAYS.
Click the button below to give Online
Set up your online tithe.ly account
1) Go to tithe.ly/give and click "Create Account"
2) Fill out the form with to set up your account
3) Search for “Unionville Alliance Church”
4) Click the “Give now” button
5) Add your card information (You only need to do this once)
6) Enter your giving information and click “Give $x.xx”
7) You can access and manage your account by downloading the Tithe.ly mobile App, or by clicking the button below:
Every Sunday during the worship service, you are given the opportunity to give in person with cash or cheque. There are blank envelopes in each pew, on which you can fill out your information in order to get your donation tax-receipted. You may also request a box of 52 envelopes, pre-stamped with your account number. Requests can be made at the Welcome Desk in the lobby, or you can email us at email@example.com.
They will then be available to be picked up the following week at the Welcome Desk in the lobby.
When you are close to running out of envelopes, please let us know, and we’ll supply another box for you.
Set up Pre-authorized withdrawals
1) Pick up the Pre-Authorized Withdrawal Agreement form from the Welcome Desk in the lobby
2) Fill out the form and attach a VOID cheque
3) Return the completed form to the Welcome Desk or the office
4) We will automatically withdraw your set giving amounts directly from your bank account