Women, from preteens to seniors, have a calling from God to mature in their faith, to disciple, and to serve one another no matter their circumstances. We are interested in meeting with other women in our church for fellowship, teaching and encouragement. Discipleship is all about relationships – a relationship with God and with others - and since relationships are highly valued by women, we are dedicated to providing those crucial opportunities for relationships to develop and grow.
At Unionville Alliance Church, we are continuing to create opportunities for fellowship, Biblical teaching, discipleship and encouragement for all women. We invite input through surveys, conversations and program feedback.
UPCOMING EVENTS & OPPORTUNITIES:
Women's Bible Study Group - Online:
Our next Bible Study session will begin Wednesday, January 13th, 2021 at 9:15-11am. You are welcome to join us at anytime during the year.
We will be studying the "Gospel of Mark ~ Kay Arthur Precept In & Out" study guide & video series. There is a charge for the workbook.
Contact Elizabeth Scott to register or for more information - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thursday, February 11th @ 7:30 pm: God’s Love & Faithfulness
- Sunday, March 7th @ 3:30 pm: God’s Call for Us = Missions
- Thursday, April 22nd @ 7:30 pm: God’s Refreshing Gifts
- Thursday, May 13th @ 7:30pm: God’s Gift of Women
- Sunday, June 13th: TBD
WHO WE ARE
Our 3-part vision (based on the Women's Ministry of the Christian & Missionary Alliance in Canada):
- Winning women to Christ
- Building them in their faith
- Equipping them to be disciple-makers
Furthermore, our objectives are designed to complement this vision. They are:
- Bible Study
- Practical life-issue workshops (personal challenges, marriage, family, faith in the workplace, etc.)
- Outreach into our local community
- International C&MA Missions
Our Women's Leadership Team:
Allison Alvares, Barb Bitter, Ivonne Alvarez, and Lorraine Fish
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com