The Annual General Meeting is where we look back at this past year and celebrate what has been done, and we look forward to this coming year and see where we're going. We will meet on Sunday, September 25, 2022 right after the service.
Join In Person:
- We will be providing you with a light lunch before we go into the meeting.
- Please bring a personal device (phone or tablet) for voting (members only).
Join on Zoom:
Meeting ID: 822 1157 3957
- CALL TO ORDER
- REFLECTIONS FROM PASTOR DANIEL
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES OF 2021
- ELECTION OF ELDERS
- ELECTION OF MEMBERS FOR NOMINATING COMMITTEE
- FINANCIAL REPORT
- APPOINTING OF THE AUDITOR FOR 2022-2023
- PRESENTATION OF 2022-2023 BUDGET
- WOMEN AS ELDERS – NEXT STEPS
- OTHER BUSINESS
HOW THE VOTING WORKS
An important aspect of the future of Unionville Alliance Church is determined by the leadership. As members, you will have the opportunity to vote in our new elder candidates. If you are interested in becoming a member, please let us know!
The work of the Nominating Committee is one of the most critical decisions that our church makes. To be a strong and vibrant church we need to have godly, committed elders who lead like Jesus. The Nominating Committee consists of the Lead Pastor, two elders, and two members of the church. They are charged by the Board of Elders to seek new candidates for eldership.
This year, there are no elders whose terms are completing. However, the Nominating Committee have put forth a elder candidate to add to the Board of Elders, Claude Mathieu.
Members for the Nominating Committee 2023
We are putting forth a vote for two members to serve on the Nominating Committee in 2023. They are:
- Barb Doner
- Beverley Gonsalves
If you have any questions regarding the meeting, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.