“Children are a gift from God.” – Psalm 127:3
Power Up! @ 10:15 am
COVID-19 PROGRAM UPDATE:
We are running children's programming during our Sunday morning services. However, it will look at little different than what we usually do.
If you plan to attend in person, please follow the protocols below on how to check in your kids:
Infants – Age 3 Children are never too young to experience the love of God and learn about His promises. Children will engage in stories, snacks, play and caring relationships. A nursery call system will connect your child to you.
JK – Grade 5 This Sunday morning environment includes an engaging large group gathering for worship and teaching, breaking up into age appropriate groups for personal small group and application time with an adult leader. Parents and children will sign-in and proceed to the sanctuary for a time of Family Worship. Children will be dismissed from the main service and our Children’s Team Teachers will lead them to the Fellowship Hall on the lower level to begin large group time.
Child Dedication Child Dedication is an important step in the life of a family. It is parents making a covenant before God, family and friends to raise their child—as far as they are able—to know Jesus Christ. At the same time, dedication is a celebration; it is rejoicing about the very valuable gift of children God has entrusted us with, both as families and as a community!
As parents, we understand the responsibility and the desire you have to build your kids up in the faith and to encourage them with the Word of God. The following are free resources that are available to you:
- Simplified Family Faith with Christie Thomas
- 2021 Advent Devotionals for Families - Focus on the Family
- Raising Little Allies To Be
- Ways to Pray with Kids: 10 Creative Prayer Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- Anxiety Conversation Guide Elementary
- God's Big Story on Apple Podcasts
- YouVersion for Kids
- The Word for Families
- RightNow Media for Kids
- KiDs Beach Club
- Kids of Integrity - Tools for Growing Godly Character
- Stress and Burnout PDF Booklet
- A Parent's Guide to Back to School (Axis Parent's Guide)
- Visit ParentCue.org for more resources
Need more information?
Contact the Pastor of Children's Ministries, Allison Alvares: AllisonA@uachome.org