WHAT DO WE DO?
Join in on the worship and community outreach at Toronto Alliance Church! We are committed to serving in the downtown community every two months. As a volunteer, you can pray, go downtown to serve a meal, provide food, or give money to go toward TTC bus tokens and fresh fruit.
HOW CAN I HELP?
PROGRAM UPDATE DUE TO COVID-19:
Due to the pandemic, we will not be serving soup and we do not need servers as they will be giving away prepackaged lunch bags at the door so no one goes inside.
What does that mean for us at UAC?
- We will need individually wrapped sandwiches. If you signed up already to bring sandwiches, please deliver them between 11 - 11:30 am on May 23rd.
- We don’t need any volunteers to serve.
- There are other needs from TAC. So if you are willing to donate, here is what is needed:
- Canned goods, pasta, and any non-perishable foods.
- New socks and underwear (still in packages) to hand out to men and women.
- Men’s and women’s clothing that is either still packaged, or that has been recently washed, dried and handled carefully.
Please have all items dropped off between 11-11:30 AM on Saturday, May 23, 2020.
Click on the corresponding button below to sign up.
A collection box will be at the TAC kiosk in the lobby 3 Sundays prior to the outreach for any donations. All proceeds will be used to buy TTC tokens, fruits and desserts.