WHAT DO WE DO?
Join in on the worship and community outreach at Toronto Alliance Church (TAC)! We are committed to serving in the downtown community every two months. As a volunteer, you can pray, go downtown to serve a meal, provide food, or give money to go toward TTC bus tokens and fresh fruit.
HOW CAN I HELP?
PROGRAM UPDATE DUE TO COVID-19:
Due to the pandemic, we will not be serving soup and we do not need servers as they will be giving away prepackaged lunch bags at the door so no one goes inside.
What does that mean for us at UAC?
- Provide individually wrapped sandwiches. If you signed up to bring sandwiches, please deliver them on the day & time specified below.
- We don’t need any volunteers to serve.
- There are other needs from TAC. So if you are willing to donate, here is what is needed:
- Canned goods, pasta, and any non-perishable foods.
- Monetary donations to cover the cost of juice, fruits and desserts.
- Clothing: men's boxers (new; sized Med, L or XL)
Please have all items dropped off between 11-11:30 AM on Saturday, September 25, 2021.
If you would like to make monetary donations to buy juice, fruits and desserts, we will be accepting cash donations during the drop off time (indicated above).
If you would like to donate to TAC Community Night Ministry Fund, we encourage you to do so online at https://www.torontoalliancechurch.ca/compassion with the memo “Community Night Ministry Fund” and TAC will issue a tax receipt.
We send regular updates and requests to anyone who is interested in partnering with us either by donating, preparing, praying or serving. If you would like to subscribe to these emails, click the button below: